ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my P1 experience Pics

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

fooking quick cars them.

prefer how you clio looks though, im not a fan of japanese excess tbh.

first pic is inspired!

--chris

Yeah they are amazing cars, my mate will be putting up his P1 in the next week or 2 .... its just had a complete engine rebuid,

also its a 2.2, uprated pistons,cams,ecu - basically every thing has been uprated that can be uprated, i wil get some pics and full spec. Think he will be looking for aroun 18k ish? thats just a gues though lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Ive just posted in general chat about a P1. Looks awesome in those pics! So tempted...

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

It is a bit quick isnt it!!

Tell your mate to log onto http://www.p1woc.co.ukwww.p1woc.co.uk

First thing Id do is try to get on a group buy and return the alloys back to standard, they look far better, espescially in 18s!

love the p1 - the new age alloys ruin its looks tho - the oz 18s from the prodrive packaged p1 look sooooooooo much better!

LY 200

Love them cars!!!

Agree though needs to get the standards back if possible.........The last owner musta been mad to part with them!!!

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 24 May 2005
Why the hell did he change the wheels?!

exactly what i was thinking, lovely car though but the original wheels look much better imo.