ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My pc gaming rig and laptop

Clio Sport 172 ITB
well im rather bored sitting at home at the moment so thought i would post some pics of the PC and the laptop :)

After the watercooling was fitted

27052008463.jpg

DSC01588.jpg

DSC01587.jpg

so basic pc setup is EVGA 280 GTX, 4gb Corsair 1800 ram, ethermax galaxy 1000W PSU, Intel C2D E8600 E0 stepping, EVGA 790i Ultra

Cooling is a Vapochill phase changing unit on the CPU and a zalman watercooling unit for the northbridge, southbridge and the CPU bridges also!

Laptop is a Dell XPS M1730 running 8800 GTX in SLI 4GB ram C2D T9500 @2.6ghz :)

Always fancied gettin into the whole freezer cooling (dont know what the propper name is anymore). Tried water cooling for a while.

Does look a mess, But also looks a beast.

Clio Sport 172 ITB
with the amount i mess with the pc and overclocking it its a bit pointless putting the psu in the case as i swap out for diff cpu's and ram an awfull lot!

Clio Sport 172 ITB
Sounds like you need an open test bench.

funny you should say that :p i used to just have the MoBo sitting on a piece of wood and the cooling and stuff next to it lol :) but now i have like 3 cases in my room that i can chop and change with. granted one of the cases is a little "tight" but thats for my mobile gaming tower (not that it's needed with the laptop now)