ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My pics from the London motorshow 2008

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Was great day out, met up with Jord/Jams/Big oor and Jords mate for the show, which turned out to be a reet laugh! :)

Going to post up a few pics only out of the huge amounts i took. Only the 'best' ones i feel will be posted, along with some amusing ones, and obviously ladies ;)

The cars
CopyofP8010750.jpg

CopyofP8010784.jpg

P8010800.jpg

P8010880.jpg

P8010950.jpg

P8010894.jpg

The babes

P8010840.jpg

P8010896.jpg

P8010985.jpg

Had a quality pic of this one leaning forward with a massive cleavage, but i think big oor deleted it!!!!!!!!!

and.. The transexuals!

(picture speaks for itself! lol) - had us in tears!
P8010947.jpg

miscellaneous too!

P8010961.jpg

One for lusty
P8010931.jpg

Weeman sucks ****
I went yesterday, the alfa girls were ok. Got a few pics coming soon, lol.

Was average I thought. Nothing new, nothing better than what I see in the ring car park and my god whoever designed the subaru stand needs shooting!!! Guess it comes with the territory.

That aygo and the f40 outside was the best car I saw. Oh and hats of to Nissan for puting their dollies in nice outfits :D

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Did u see the outfits that Seat made the show girls wear? :S some sort of flowery summer shirt! fooking awful!

Renault pleased me with the skin tight lyrca :)

But as you said about the show, nothing AMAZING at the show. And also i never get why, BMW, VW, Audi (The Germans) never turn up?

Weeman sucks ****
I saw plenty of split a.rse, "bit too much fake tan but yeah you score high". The little blonde outside on the boat rides was worth half my dinner.

I'd imagine it's not worth the germans paying out for an event like this, they clearly don't need to as their cars are everywhere mainly through leasing/business contracts. It's a lot of money to produce an exhibition stand, pre coms, event etc. I design these for a living so can vouch. Sadly not on motorshow scale but still...

Yeah the sti thing was there. FUGLY cars imo

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
nice pics, that aygo looks fun, i just asked a question about transexuals in general chat, WEIRD!

hahaha was a quality show and good laugh, nice to meet you Haz, Top Bloke :approve:

Where the feck is the tit pic!! :dapprove:

That was probabaly the best pic you took lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
hahaha was a quality show and good laugh, nice to meet you Haz, Top Bloke :approve:

Where the feck is the tit pic!! :dapprove:

That was probabaly the best pic you took lol

Probably was, after the Aygo and the S2000...

No idea where it went! Only u and me touched my camera, and it certainly wasn't me!!!

Why would I delete it lol I told you to take it!!

Shame dude, we did good as a babe hunting team :approve:

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Why would I delete it lol I told you to take it!!

Shame dude, we did good as a babe hunting team :approve:

Sure did, we have this mind connection thing, when we spot a babe, we look at eachother and our eyes gleam up! lol

wasn't to busy tbh.. managed to get some decent pics without people always getting in the way. Didn't really have time for any of the driving things.. also the Q's where stupid for some things!