ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my poor car!!!

Was going to Barmouth today and some pratt ran into the back off me.!!!:mad:

its so unfair ive only had me car for about a month!!! :( I shouted at the guy, think i scared him. :confused:

its done more damage to his than it has to mine. I got to get the back checked tomorrow. and call my insurance company.

:( not happy.!!!

make sure u screw him over for his insurance!

[Edited by fUbAr on 15 June 2004 at 10:10pm]

Erm... wrong choice of words there! ^ ^

Quote: Originally posted by Southend 16v on 15 June 2004

claim 4 whiplash, they cant defend it!!!
LMFAO, its things like that which make my insurance SKY HIGH, if you dont have whiplash dont claim for it, its called insurance fraud

Excellent idea...lets claim for whiplash even if you dont have it.(sorry if you do!)

Line your pockets with money and then moan when your insurance is sky high.

Lets really get to grips with this American attitude to compensation!

please dont sue me if reading this hurt your eyes or you are damaged by my words :)

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by Wend172 on 15 June 2004

Was going to Barmouth today and some pratt ran into the back off me.!!!

its so unfair ive only had me car for about a month!!! I shouted at the guy, think i scared him.
Sooo sorry Wend, that really sucks, how bad is the damage?

p.s. I cant imagine you shouting at anyone lol

if u have whiplash claim for it, no point u being in discomfort for his f**king stupid mistake plus thats why u pay for legal protection. if u dont then dont.

as for the insurance pay out on your car, screw them for every penny, as ur no way to blame, u can get more than market value for your car.

told this lil story before but....: my old J-jeg fiesta, with 95K on the clock, some rear ended it, i ended up getting 1K for it, parkers had it down as vavlue of £400. basically if its not ur fault then the insurance company has to restore the car bak to satisfactory requirement which u sign for or they pay u off, normally they pay u off coz it cheaper and they no they can get away with paying u f**k all.

sadly it will effect your insurance when it comes up for renewal as statistics prove drivers who have had 3rd party incidents are more likely to go onto claim. i foundn this out this year when they put my quote up £104 because i had had a 3rd party go into the back of me 2 years ago

also your entitles to courtesy car (tho if u dont take it they should give u £15 for every day ur with out a car!!!)

so basically its up to you.

and as southend said its their insurance that is f**ked not urs, i doubt ur insurance company will even get involved. mine didnt other than to sort my legal advice out when i has whiplash (and yes i did have it u mofos before u start moaning)

Quote: Originally posted by royalsgoingup on 16 June 2004

sadly it will effect your insurance when it comes up for renewal as statistics prove drivers who have had 3rd party incidents are more likely to go onto claim. i foundn this out this year when they put my quote up £104 because i had had a 3rd party go into the back of me 2 years ago

mine hasnt been affected?!?!?! because i was rear ended and stationary, i was told before hand that it would not affect the premium or NCB at all.

it didnt affect my ncb as that still stood as it was no fault of my own, but did u attempt a quote without telling them about your rear ender? i just did to see if it made any difference and it did made almost 10% diff on my policy i was told this by at least 3 insurers and it was because of stats showing what i have stated above, may not be the case with all insurers but i would check and ask your solicitor to look into it as there then causing you at least a few hundred pounds more over the coming years, hopefully tho it wont affect you come renewal time

Quote: Originally posted by cliosportcraig on 15 June 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Southend 16v on 15 June 2004

claim 4 whiplash, they cant defend it!!!
LMFAO, its things like that which make my insurance SKY HIGH, if you dont have whiplash dont claim for it, its called insurance fraud
Here here mate,

all those younger lads and lasses who face rocket premiums, this is part of the reason!

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 16 June 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Wend172 on 15 June 2004

Was going to Barmouth today and some pratt ran into the back off me.!!!:mad:

its so unfair ive only had me car for about a month!!! :( I shouted at the guy, think i scared him. :confused:
Sooo sorry Wend, that really sucks, how bad is the damage? :(

p.s. I cant imagine you shouting at anyone lol
The damage is minimal thank goodness there was more damage to his than there was to mine. I had a few scratches (sp) and some off his paint on me bumper but i got that off with polish. i got it all checked over and everything is ok with it.

lol. i know i scared my self. but i was annoyed that i was stationary and he just kept coming.

im ok yeah. Thank you. :) Yes it has been checked all over its ok. :) there were a few scratches on the bumper and his paint was on there too. but we got that off. but that was it thankfully. I consider myself very lucky because the wollop he gave me it coulda been worse.

Glad youre ok.

As for the comments about whiplash, I had a genuine claim a couple of years back and had to see a Orthapaedic consultant twice to be examined for my claim, dont think you guys will find its that easy anymore.

All well and good putting in for whiplash but here in N.Ireland thats what everone is doing. Thats y my insurance is a mad price. I am 22 with 3 years no cliams and its costing me £1600..

People from England dont know what a cliam is, in a sense.. Yous still get cheaper insurance but all will change in the next 5years.. When more and more people put in for whiplash. :cry: