ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My post has vanished

Zac

Clio Sport
Bit confused, am new to the forum (well, joined in 2009 but never ended up posting!) And I just wrote a post about finding an automatic transmission clio sport replica. I can't find my post now (probably being thick) but thanks for the replies so far, I wanted to add:

There was a 2005 automatic (expression) Sport 172 replica up on AutoTrader just a month or so back, it had the full cup look, body kit, coding, wheels, etc. The only problem was the body work was in poor condition due to decals being torn off.  It had a low mileage too (about 34k) and seemed in good shape generally but I knew I'd have to fork out for  full respray so decided against it, despite that fact that another will probably never appear :eek:

The search continues! I love everything about the Clio Sport and so does my g/f (looks wise!) but she only has an automatic license so we're trying to find a decent replica that might fit the bill. Thank you guys for all the imput!