ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My private reg idea hacked!

80MPG BEEZA
i had my eyes on one before which was

D8 ATH

like DEATH but it got taken by the time i came back the next day to get it

on the look out
ive got my / well the wifes on retention at present as selling it E5 BEK paid £600 for it 4 years ago cant be arsed with £105 everytime we changed cars lol . im after c8rpy (carp fisherman):rasp:

80MPG BEEZA
ive got my / well the wifes on retention at present as selling it E5 BEK paid £600 for it 4 years ago cant be arsed with £105 everytime we changed cars lol . im after c8rpy (carp fisherman):rasp:

at a quick glance i thought you wanted crappy

Clio RS 200
I've got at the moment MA51 CAD which is great for me and my job as I have spaced it MA51C AD.

Just found aswell AD54 CES which I might have to get AD5 4CES.......:)

My trusty lil 182 :)
Still want ORG 45M, up for £150k now though which is ridiculous money!

Shame B47MAN is taken!!

ITB BG 182
i looked at WW34 POM as WEAPON with an extra W, only problem is i got this message.
"The 34 series of registrations will be available in December 2033 Full details will appear on our website closer to this date. "

Civic Vtec y0
i looked at WW34 POM as WEAPON with an extra W, only problem is i got this message.
"The 34 series of registrations will be available in December 2033 Full details will appear on our website closer to this date. "
lol, please look closer to this date! Hold on til i get my dairy!

2004 182 Black Gold
Yeah,

I tried to get all sorts of things at a reasonable price.

I actually managed to find M11 KFE (Could have easily read Miikee) for £245 + reg transfer . I eyed it up for a couple of days and kept going back to new reg to view and ponder at it.

About a week later I decided it was worth the cash but someone else had bought it :(