ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Racing Blue 182

Hey guys, hows it going?

I am fairly new around here and havnt posted any pictures of my car, so here goes. The car now has a cup splitter which was not on when I bought it (Thanks Phil for that :)).

Thanks, any comments welcome!

1July.jpg

5July.jpg

Clio6.jpg

Clio5.jpg

9July.jpg

Clio9.jpg

7July.jpg

6July.jpg

4July.jpg

3July.jpg

2July.jpg

8July.jpg

mini cooper (RIP 172)
nice pics of a nice car, where are the pics taken? looks like some good roads round there;)

Thanks for all the comments :D

The pictures were taken in south Wales on MOD land. The roads are private and open to the public after 4pm. Best thing of all...hardly no one goes down there! The road to the beach is VERY fun!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
The Ginst road ,small world my in laws live in LLansadwrnen mate, nice car you got there, heres a couple of mine lol, I,m the RB that drives through Laugharne will have to meet up for a RB mini meet see if emma 182chick will come along too:D
Gary
These were taken in the inlaws funny enough
myclios39ep4.jpg

myclios62ed6.jpg

Thanks everyone once again :) Loving the comments! Keep them coming, maybe some people have some suggestions aswell? Minor mods like de tango the front etc?

All suggestions welcome :D

The Ginst road ,small world my in laws live in LLansadwrnen mate.

LOLOL...wicked...you know the caravan site just after the Llansadwrnen turn off matey? My house is just next to that! A mini meet sounds wicked! Nice location down the ginst aswell! I know LLansadwrnen well, used to go to church there, from the pictures it looks like the church is just to the right of your inlaws house (second picture)?

Must say though...I have never seen a racing blue down here before!