ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Rallye

Seat Leon Cupra 290
Cleaned it a bit, wont be like this very often so here are some piccies

PICT0120.jpg

PICT0119.jpg

PICT0118.jpg

PICT0117.jpg

Renault 182
I take it you have just bought the car?

If so thats the 306 rallye which was featured in the Evo Mag front wheel drive test recently...the side stickers are on backwards thats how I remembered.

Seat Leon Cupra 290
yeh i know its that one, ive had the car for about 5 months or so, bought it off the leaders of the pegeout sport club, they have a mint dimma 205 show car which i had a peak at too!

172 cup
The one in Evo has the stickers on different to your one there Rich Cup, Really tidy looking rallye youve got there fella!
Heres a crap pic of mine
S1030027.jpg

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
They're absolutely stunning. How much does a mint one go for? And how much is insurance roughly? 21, 3 years no claims, 3 points, decent area. How much would people expect?

172 cup
Probs at least a grand to insure fella but try confused.com for a better idea, around £3.5-4k tops unless you find an exceptionally mint low mileage one

Integra Type-R
Lovely motor! Have you done the ring then, or was the sticker there when you got the car? They are a awesome sticker but i will only have one when i have been to the ring! :p

Seat Leon Cupra 290
the sticker was on when i bought it, aint been round't ring

selling mine come summer im expecting so anyone can have it then, perfectly mint,

insurance with me was £550, thats 22year old, 4NCB been driving for 5 years

106 GTi
Thought it was Lorna and Steves old car by the stickers the wrong way round! Is the car running ok now, I know it had some problems after Evo borrowed it, head gasket IIRC?

106 GTi
Few more pics to add to your collection from last spring

IMG_8588.jpg

IMG_8582.jpg

IMG_8363.jpg

IMG_8354.jpg

IMG_8347.jpg

IMG_8333.jpg

This one made the Club Magazine cover ^

IMG_8328.jpg

Seat Leon Cupra 290
white is where there at dude!
great pics there rich, yeh no head gasket problems now, ony problem is a flashing airbag light, which is annoying, but used to xmas tree dash from my cup so cant be bothered to change it

Seat Leon Cupra 290
yeh ive had a half assed try, disconected the battery but havent really had a good look under the seat, its fairly near to the floor, unlike the clio!

Seat Leon Cupra 290
just noticed something from them pics, they took off the clear indicators before they sold it to me! cheapskates!

172beast

Cracking motors, to bare for my liking, commute a lot, so I opted for a white GTI-6 instead, had it year and half, came from a mk1 172, 6 is just leagues ahead in terms of involvment and feedback, much much better drivers car.

Heres mine:
147237526_20fd691e37_b.jpg

Get yourself a thicker rear ARB, I've got 26/28mm iirc in mine at the back, hightens the rear wheel steer, you can really just chuck it around, handles awesome.

Oh and airbag light prob is connectors, quite common although not had it happen to mine. Hardly spent owt on it really, starter motor and goes through front ball joints but there cheap to replace and prob has summit to do with country lane blasts lol