ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my random mk3 posts

can you spot whats wrong

S6300517.jpg

:rasp: an its not its a lhd ;)

Last edited:
Re: whats wrong with this mk3

its lhd, its got an aftermarket head unit, its got a fire extinguisher in the passenger footwell, its got a packet of marlboro in it, its got something hanging off the rear view mirror, looks like its inferno, and generally looks like its a poverty spec model

Re: whats wrong with this mk3

its lhd, its got an aftermarket head unit, its got a fire extinguisher in the passenger footwell, its got a packet of marlboro in it, its got something hanging off the rear view mirror, looks like its inferno, and generally looks like its a poverty spec model

its a frog dynamique ;) in red

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
arent they are the renault racing decals.

i believe a member on here from up scotland some where had an ultra red 197 with these decals in white, with white wheels.

it doesnt look too bad iv i'm being honest, like a baby cup. now it was the twingo style paint sploge strips then i'd laugh because those are silly.

arent they are the renault racing decals.

i believe a member on here from up scotland some where had an ultra red 197 with these decals in white, with white wheels.

it doesnt look too bad iv i'm being honest, like a baby cup. now it was the twingo style paint sploge strips then i'd laugh because those are silly.

The striped over the bonnet and roof are off a Grande Punto

i thought they were renault strips your right their is a red 197 with both on here i think ive seen a cup as well

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
wtf the hole in dash. that red one in the first pic also has the non dynamique dials, the crap expression ones.

White Sti Hatch
Nope mates about to when he gets the cash if you want you can get a lil sound atm for free by removing a small rubber pipe

Intrigued by this dump valve for the 1.2 TCE Engine, anyone know much about these particular types of dump valves, and anyone thats got one fitted to a TCE 1.2? Josh

Clio III 1.2 Turbo SX
I'm guessing this is bad for the turbo though if done for a long period of time?

Nope mates about to when he gets the cash if you want you can get a lil sound atm for free by removing a small rubber pipe