ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my replica

RacingBlue 182
these are the pics of my 172 replica:D

Attachments

• SP_A00542.JPG
    SP_A00542.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 189
  • SP_A00552.JPG
    SP_A00552.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 132
  • SP_A00562.JPG
    SP_A00562.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 110
  • SP_A00572.JPG
    SP_A00572.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 93
  • SP_A0058.jpg
    SP_A0058.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 135
  RacingBlue 182
;) cheers m8y, there renault megane ones dat i got frm ebay, then i furbed em in gunmetal grey

BMW 330D
Smart mate good to see some different alloys once in a while :approve:

You got all the interior as well?

Der Panzer
It's like a 172.... on stilts and space saving tyres all round. :(

Not sure about the splitter either.

If it makes you happy though Son, knock yourself out. At the end of the day as long as your happy you don't need our approval.

RacingBlue 182
yea cheers mate, nah ive still got the 'easy stain' green extreme interior, mite bfink about changing it soon tho

Chocolate Bar™
looks good, think it needa new exhaust and lowering and it'll look ace!

I sued renault over my green shitty seats and won :)

RacingBlue 182
yea cheers middo n carbon copy, yea im plannin on getting eibach sportlines, really middo lol its a real pain 2 keep clean, have used cans n cans of scotchguard on the seats lol:eek:

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
well played on replica but come on dude. finish it off!

get it lowered and 172 none cup wheels and it will look the sex!

looking good although i would say that lol :D is that on standard wings or full kit? we just need to get it lowered now dont we lol

DSC02629-1.gif

DSC02576.gif

DSC02526edited.gif

jamie

RacingBlue 182
cheerz guys, im defo lookin 2 buy eibach sportline springs sharpish, yea nice pics too jamie yea im also on stantard wings, wasn't that hard a job to mod really :approve:

E60 diesel powah
am startin to get bored on the replicas now! anyone want some rs bumper for standards? gd job tho mate

Mk2 Ph1 172
i was thinking about putting the standard 1.2 bumper back on mine with the little splitter bit and coloured coding it.

middo was way ahead of his time lol

i still have mine in my garage, along with the colour coded bump strips . . . .hmmm

jamie

E60 diesel powah
am thinkin..standard front bumper, colour coded n laguna splitter! fcs will b a laugh, so many replicas n normal rs's!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
id get mk2 172 wheels for it, twin 3" exhaust and apex -60mm kit or coilovers.

id only lower it 60mm or more, anything less looks standard! mine is -60mm and i think it sits to high

al

ST on the way...
i was thinking about putting the standard 1.2 bumper back on mine with the little splitter bit and coloured coding it.

middo was way ahead of his time lol

i still have mine in my garage, along with the colour coded bump strips . . . .hmmm

jamie

am thinkin..standard front bumper, colour coded n laguna splitter! fcs will b a laugh, so many replicas n normal rs's!

Told you standard was the way forward ;)

still looks the dogs today middo mate, medici seems to be treating her well, not seen it yet though. alot of txt questions about what polishes and waxes to use so he is obv keen!

jamie

Chocolate Bar™
lmao i get bombarded on a daily basis ;) although even when i told him what polishes to use and in what order he ignored my advice anyway!

lmao i get bombarded on a daily basis ;) although even when i told him what polishes to use and in what order he ignored my advice anyway!

haha, yeah i kinda got the same idea lol

mikey yeah hopefully mate, not bought a ticket though yet as im not sure, would like to thats for sure. you?

jamie