ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My roadtrip 2005 pictures, including RING

As some of you might remember, brother and I went to a 10 days roadtrip around Europe, including 2 days in the ring.

The route went from Finland to Sweden -> Denmark -> germany -> Netherland -> Belgium -> Netherland -> Germany (the ring) -> Switzerland (Alps) -> Germany -> Denmark -> Sweden -> Finland.
5000km & total of 56hours of driving.

And if someone is still interested... the pics can be found from http://www.muuriaisniemi.1g.fi/kuvat/privat/roadtrip2005/HERE

Oh, and sorry for the bad quality in the "motion" pics at ring, Im still learning and that day I learned that I shouldnt use autofocus when taking those kind of pics :oops:

Octy vRS & Ninja 650

Looks wicked mate, id love to do this!

Did u work out a complete route before you went?

Mike

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Thats a lot of driving!!!

Is it possible to link to the images on your picture gallery?

Mike: we planned the route pretty well before we went, but we also had tomtom mobile5 in our 6670 Nokia, so that helped A LOT!

Rick: sure, but not to a forum where is tons of readers (reader limit on my pages).

Thanks Loony & Martin

:D

[Edited by fin_tm on 7/31/2005 8:12:45 PM]

Btw. why cant I edit and correct the typos in the first post? I can edit only this last post??

Quote: Originally posted by phoenixy on 01 August 2005
nice pics dudelooks like an awesome thing to do.how much did you spend on petrol?!!!

Thanks mate!

500L x 1,3€ = 650€ :sick: