ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my rsi

clio rsi
my clio .... give me some opinions ..... what can i do to it

100_0324.jpg

100_0329.jpg

100_0320.jpg

100_0333.jpg

100_0333.jpg

Golf GTI PP Mk7
swap it for that 106! lol.

valver bonnet and some willy wheels would set it off nicely. dont go mad with it.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Cut the bumper and raise the height of the exhaust into it, colour code the vinyl

clio rsi
the bumper is cut the exhaust is jus hangin down ... needs fixed ha ... was thinkin about doing them wheels black ????

clio rsi
nah well it was totally standard when i got it, apart from a back box..... i dropped it 55 mm and done the windows! am not a fan of doin to much to a car liek to keep it simple and standard to a certain point! :) i jus need to do something with the wheels

visualize whirled pe
Here's somthing different; Mirror Polish the rim and get the 5 spoke part of the wheel painted in the same wicked red the body is painted in. Aka 'GT turbo raider' old skool style.
You could get a burgandy carpet made up using the old one as a pattern, so the colour theme is introduced inside the car. I'd keep the body just the way it is, if anything, just fit a valver bonnet. imo you have a really nice car there as it is, (I prefer it to the pug) dont go mad with it!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Here's somthing different; Mirror Polish the rim and get the 5 spoke part of the wheel painted in the same wicked red the body is painted in. Aka 'GT turbo raider' old skool style.
You could get a burgandy carpet made up using the old one as a pattern, so the colour theme is introduced inside the car. I'd keep the body just the way it is, if anything, just fit a valver bonnet. imo you have a really nice car there as it is, (I prefer it to the pug) dont go mad with it!

Could work, need a PS on the wheels. A valver bonet wont go on ph3's though.

clio rsi
i like the idea of the carpet! my mate fits carpets so could get that done pretty easy! cheers for all the suggestions though.. puttin some serious thought to some of them

Golf R
Here's somthing different; Mirror Polish the rim and get the 5 spoke part of the wheel painted in the same wicked red the body is painted in. Aka 'GT turbo raider' old skool style

i like that look but it makes the rims seem smaller than they are.... need a photoshop of it definitely! subtle mod's though is the way forward!

Leon Cupra R 225
looks mint as it is. I'd leave it and just keep it running nicely maybe just upgrade things like suspension, brakes etc

clio rsi
u cant get 40mm springd for an rsi can u? i was told u couldnt only options were 35 or 55 so i went for 55 :)
if anyone can do a photoshop of it with the wheels painted .. it would be much appreciated

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
A combination of the 2 would look mint, the wheels, colour coding and the smoked repeaters.

clio rsi
its not speed bumps u need to worry about mate! mine is dropped 55 and get voer the bumps fine ..... but doesnt fit in over ma bloody drive way cause of the lip at the top of the drive pain in the ar*se so it is

Renault Clio RSi Mk1
Mine is dropped 35mm at the front and 55/65mm at the back, with that and a 2 1/2" Stainless Zorst right through, it does catch the bumps :(:(