ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 'scene' Golf...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You really are quite keen on informing everyone you 'don't get' airbags low!

Everyone has their own opinion, and you don't like it. Many other people do though

I was trying to get an explanation, but thanks for your concern.

I actually wanted someone to answer why stopping the car, putting it down and then taking a photo, was way cooler than setting it nice and low (driveable) using it like that, then stopping the car and taking the photo?

Still no one has explained it, but thanks.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member

I actually wanted someone to answer why stopping the car, putting it down and then taking a photo, was way cooler than setting it nice and low (driveable) using it like that, then stopping the car and taking the photo?

Because there is no explanation. Its beyond pointless.

As I said before, raise it (and leave it there) and fit nice wheels, and it is awesome.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

You know what the answer is. They think the car looks better on the ground. That may not make sense to you or me, but that's scene. I don't try to understand it.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

On it's arse is 'scene'. You can't drive it they low so that's why you have air ride for quick adjustment.

Why do men wear skinny jeans?

Why is it acceptable to have your underpants exposed?

Why is it now cool to wear a helmet while cycling?

Who knows, these things just happen.

Disastra Coupe
The guys car is a gti with an r32 back end....

And that's a fail that i didn't spot that? Oh f**k, shoot me now... My comment still counts.

For the record i also didn't realise GTI's came with DSG, so with the DSG comments about it should be DSG earlier i presumed it was an r32.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Love it! Those wheels would look great on mine thinking about it!

Would'nt mind seeing it at driving height too.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
And that's a fail that i didn't spot that? Oh f**k, shoot me now... My comment still counts.

For the record i also didn't realise GTI's came with DSG, so with the DSG comments about it should be DSG earlier i presumed it was an r32.

FPMSL. You're doing well lad.

It's not got DSG, it's manual. It just has a DSG wheel.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
On it's arse is 'scene'. You can't drive it they low so that's why you have air ride for quick adjustment.

Why do men wear skinny jeans? - They don't

Why is it acceptable to have your underpants exposed? -

Why is it now cool to wear a helmet while cycling?

Who knows, these things just happen.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I dont get the scene lows tbh but each to their own.Its a nice car though so can we see some proper pics of how its driven daily...?

Disastra Coupe
FPMSL. You're doing well lad.

It's not got DSG, it's manual. It just has a DSG wheel.

I didn't say it's DSG, read lad ;)

I really like that, although it may not be different it works and looks so fresh and tidy.

I'd also be keen to see photos of it at the drive height.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Bit more for the haterz;

12013248654_a76f14e7fe_z.jpg

R32 on air by cobzy1, on Flickr

E36 328i
I think all of these look great! I'd imagine it takes a lot of effort to get them to this point.

Yes, it's not exactly necessary, but if it's what people want to do and enjoy, why not.

Some people are into pissing on each other, it's not for me but I couldn't give a s**t either way.