ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My silver valver, cos I just cleaned it!

Alfa Romeo 156 Lusso
Hey up,

been a good while since I posted a piccy up and seeing as how I've just cleaned my valver, and you never seem to see silver ones on here, I thought I'd post one or two up...

Closeupfront.gif

Backview.gif

Fromfront.gif

whaddya think?
laters
J

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice mate! Loose the 17's though...it makes them look odd jacked up on big wheels imo

My mates currntly looking for a silver one...:D

Alfa Romeo 156 Lusso
yeah, was wondering that meself, want a set of original 16v PhII ones, but becoming a bit hard to come by lately....

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Would look lovely on phase 2's and decked. Do it mate. Would be a very nice 16v then! :D

^
I was thinking exactly the same thing (what Tom said) Either get the standard phase 2's or perhaps a set of turini's ?
whats going on with your ariel ?? its proper long , mine was only short (I had a standard ph2)
has the car got leather ??

Caddy Maxi
jammydj said:
yeah, was wondering that meself, want a set of original 16v PhII ones, but becoming a bit hard to come by lately....
i could possibly help you with a set as clean as your car if your interested? metal centre caps and not been on a car since re-furb, tyres on them too

Alfa Romeo 156 Lusso
Hey Rich1.2 - yeah, let me know the details, very interested... cheers

cat171 - lol, dunno the crack with the ariel, it was like that when I got it! Yep, the car has unmarked mint leather...

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
i have a set, al centre caps, 1 plastic. average condition, ready for refurb. any offers considered

very rare combination you have there jammydj, leather is rare (mine had it) plus silver is rare as well & its a phase 2 - so that makes it rarer still.

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
Leeds mate, you can av em cheap lol, no tyres, and like i said in need of refurb. i need the space.

Beetle
cat171 said:
whats going on with your ariel ?? its proper long , mine was only short (I had a standard ph2)
mines a phase 2 and its that long aswell.
nice valver mate don't see silver very often:cool:

megane coupe F7R
Nice mate, silver is probably the most rare colour.

The arial is of an rt or something i reckon, maybe the old one snapped or somet.
Mines a short one.

silver valver/hybrid
mine has the long arial too! mat brown mentioned that the phase 2's should have the stubby arials. probably renault mix 'n' matching the parts again.
track05.jpg

Alfa Romeo 156 Lusso
Martin - yeah, bought it from a guy called Mike from London, last June. I posted some piccies up then as well on the old site - he may well have posted some before though...

cheers for the positive comments everyone, anyway! :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
mine had a long one, mind you I don't have an arial full stop now :)