ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My snow pictures.

clio 182 black /gold
A bit poor but hey.
DSC_7549.jpg

DSC_7550.jpg

DSC_7551.jpg

DSC_7552.jpg

DSC_7553.jpg

DSC_7554.jpg

DSC_7555.jpg

DSC_7556.jpg

DSC_7557.jpg

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
christmas is coming the goose is getting fat, please put a penny in the old mans hat. if u havent got a penny a, h'pny will do if you haven't got a h'pny then get down the job centre and sign on cos christmas is gunna be cold this year and fuel prices are rising due to Britian going into recession :) lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
christmas is coming the goose is getting fat, please put a penny in the old mans hat. if u havent got a penny a, h'pny will do if you haven't got a h'pny then get down the job centre and sign on cos christmas is gunna be cold this year and fuel prices are rising due to Britian going into recession :) lol

Random but true lol

Megane 225 F1

they r rising? not here they arent. infact its gettin cheaper and cheaper by the week. or will they be going up?

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
I've heard they are constantly rising but we are waiting for just one to lower their prices and hopefully they all will. or so watchdog keeps banging on anyway lol

Megane 225 F1
I've heard they are constantly rising but we are waiting for just one to lower their prices and hopefully they all will. or so watchdog keeps banging on anyway lol

ever since the price came down from like 1.17 (or whatever stupid expensive price it was) it has come down gradually every week and is now currently at 88.9p. hasnt gone up in a while now. whats it like in other areas of the country?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Optimax is circa £0.959 and normal is £0.89. Cheapest for me is shell or morrison's.

White Sti Hatch
Nice but that aint snow !!!

Weve got at least 2" in dundee n its starting again !!!!

PS - Toyo T1R's in snow SUCK !

320d
The snow round here was icy slush by 8am that just made my abs go crazy if you breathed on the pedal. Nice pics tho.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I have Toyo T1R's and they are rubbish in anything but bone dry. I'd go as far as saying bloody dangerous.

FOCUS ST 275
5am, driving to work ina snow storm.
At anything over 40mph all you could see was a wall of snow falling.

Driving in snow FTL.