ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My V6 (56k)

German Barge
Took the old girl out today for a spin (quite literally in this weather!)

Found a nice spot to take some pics!

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

320d
Gorgeous

Whats up with the rear sport badge looks slightly out of place

I'd cut the aerial down a bit

Did you remove the rear grill covering the back box?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Lovely mate. Always think its stange how over the top a v6 is and then no roof spoiler! Wouldnt stop me from wanting one as a second car (I can dream!!)

German Barge
the sport badge as far as i know is where it is supposed to be? not sure.. looks ok from the back though.

Aerial is on the to do list... and the mesh on the back box is still there, obviously the light doesn't show it up... the mk1 has mesh, and the mk2 has plastic mesh.

as for the spoiler, a mk2 one is on the list as they are slightly bigger.

i have a video clip of the exhaust, but cant upload it

German Barge
Rick - if im honest, frustrating...lol... but thats only because i've been following my mate in his 205 "on rails" GTi, and i have no hope in hell of keeping up with him on the bends, and on roundabouts, the back just goes lol... came out of junction today, and just by changing from 2nd to 3rd it began to snake... mad... but i have been taking it easy, just have to be sensible, and its fine.

I'm looking forward to the summer, thats all i can say.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
BigChris said:
I'm looking forward to the summer, thats all i can say.

lol

You've just got to be patient when its like this. I can't wait for the dry sunny days to come back.

German Barge
i haven't got any more pics of the 205... he is planning a turbo conversion from some citroen thing? apparently a good conversion to carry out... he bought it for £200 - passed mot, taxed and only thing he has changed is the master cylinder. Its a black 1.9, and it does shift, makes me want to get one as a second car.

Long term plans for mine - not much really... going to keep it standard as thats where i think the market will be when i come to sell it, i have got a full system on it at the mo, inc decats sounds mental, and i will invest in the BMC kit for it... other than that, nothing special (no engine mods put it that way)

Reason for this is plans for Evo 8 in the next couple of years, so just going to enjoy driving it, and save the money for years to come. But who knows, i may get the modding bug... then all hell breaks loose.

V6 Clio
Looking good Chris. Hope there's not too much snow tomorrow. I'll bring my camcorder..............