ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My valver pics i was meant to get :

1996 Renault Clio Hybrid
Was gonna show when ive done everything but may aswell show you now and you can compare later :)

DCFC0010.jpg

New white 16" pro race five spokes going on asap.

DCFC0008.jpg

The lights below the twin lamps are being removed and flushed, they are indicator bulbs, gonna locate the indicators in the Inside twin lamps.

DCFC0013.jpg

Needs lowering, but has alot of weight in boot so gotta work out what im doing with it.

DCFC0014.jpg

Will be wired up as soon as i get a chance and tidied. (Rockfords Punch Range setup with Veita head unit.

DCFC0016.jpg

See me taking pic in mirror, lololol. :)

New steering wheel/Gear shifter and handbreak coming soon, maybe even a retrim.

Its Renault Racing blue (172? cant remember number) cba to look under bonnet lol... 1.8i 16v, Magnex exhaust(with de-cat) K&N induction, soon to have hillpower with uprated cams and chipping.

Any comments welcome :)

Looks clean and tidy, changing those wheels will make it look better though, and those front indicators as you said about doing

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Definately a work in progress ;)

Looks like you've got some taste though, so should turn out ok......