ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my valver

Mk1 Ph1 92' Valver
this is my valver.wheels refurbed soon in black(also got 19 16v wheels).mint interior.bit of rust on arches.few things gonna be done in near future. hope you like the pics:)(if ive done it right)
IMG_0278.gif
whitevalver1-1.jpg
IMG_0262-1.jpg
IMG_0269.jpg
IMG_0281-1.gif
IMG_0246.gif

Last edited:
  Tungy
Like that mate. As said get the wheels done. Be different and use your 19 wheels. Do them black or white, or both ;)

Mk1 Ph1 92' Valver
cheers mate.there is something about the 19's isnt there.starting to prefer them more than my turbines:eek:.gonna get both sets done at same time as got some 16v phase2s for spares.i'llpost sum more pics when there done

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
those Turbines look awful.

19 wheels look ace!! Get them done in satin black. Would look the shiznit against the white paint.

190 BHP Willy 2
Looks nice pal. Those turbines look awful, black will be much better.

them R19 rims certainly stick out the arch ;)

Mk1 Ph1 92' Valver
thought people wouldent like them as i f##~in hate em.ma mate had them before me and his bro refurbed them for his car but then sold it.i only gave him £40 for em so got a bargin.forgot to say aswell the 19 wheels are just leaning agaist the car:approve:

190 BHP Willy 2
thought people wouldent like them as i f##~in hate em.ma mate had them before me and his bro refurbed them for his car but then sold it.i only gave him £40 for em so got a bargin.forgot to say aswell the 19 wheels are just leaning agaist the car:

I know hence the ;)

Do them in anthracite if they were mine.

Mk1 Ph1 92' Valver
sorry mate,just noticed:eek:.anthrite would look lovely.like that idea but then theres loadza options.black and polished lip,polished,black with white lip:),shadow chrome,white,it just neva ends.def want black involved thow