ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Valver

Booo hooooo!

They look so good dont they! Lets face it - there hasnt been another hot hatch that looks so much like it means business since then.

...And mines still in pieces until the end of this week:cry:

But come the weekend, all Wales/the Wests roads are going to hear is that legendary induction roar!

WWWOOoooooooooooAAAaaaaaaaaoorrrrGGhhhhhhh

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

gutted mate - just remember the size of the smile ull have on ur face when u get it back :)

320d M Sport

looks mean! Its the bonnet bulge that does it,Im beggining to think Renault should have done summat with the 172.........?

Paddy

Yeah, mines been in pieces while Ive had most of it resprayed. I took the opportunity to take everything off (including all the engine ancillaries), clean it, attend to the niggly squeaks and then fit it back again. I havent been in it since Brands Hatch!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

Mat

The way I see it the Valver is probly worth no more than 2k judging by peoples response when i tried 2 sell it.

The Golf has 2 be worth more than that.

Have u got that guys number so i can call him.

Chris

whats up with ur williams louise?

Nice car Mitsi

im deffo changing the wheels on my williams, gonna get some 17" 5 spoke gold wheels.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

Dont ask me why bits of the alloys are green!!!

Still think that the T68i camera takes alright photos!

not on the subject but was that pictures taken with a camera phone, me mate has the T68 and cheap camera and the photos are pish!!

why would you want to sell it though!! I reckon that, give it another couple of years and the prices of these things will start to go back up again - esp. if in mint condition. What with them being fairly rare at the best of times!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

Clapshot yeah it was taken with t68 camera - i dont think the photos are too bad really!

Its far from mint! done 88k, Will probly need a new gearbox soon!

Its probly only worth just over 2k though. Any offers? No? alrighty then!

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

James... its the gearbox. Whines soo loudly u can hear it over the induction, zorst and stereo, and 2nd & 3rd gear are touch and go :sick:. Not using it at the mo obv, and I went to just start it up, and it wouldnt start, and the hazards randomly flashed at me :confused:HOPING its just a flat batt.

Also skint at the mo, and cant afford to fix