ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my veeeeeeeeee!

An orange one
picked it up firday morning! absolutely love it to bits, bit scared of it yet though, which can only be a good thing! some phase 2 rear lights and front windows being done to match are the only things i really need to do..

its got a K-tec exhaust and PiperX viper filter, plus the usual clear repeaters etc.. love it!

pics..

19112005.jpg

19112005002.jpg

19112005001.jpg

Lovely mate! Glad you're getting shot of the rear lights. I'm not a fan of any window tinting so I'd be tempted to get rid of the rear tinting altogether rather than tint the fronts (which is illegal anyway, tut tut ;) )

Nice car :)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Looking great ... and like Ally says a more standard tint on the rears would be the way forward.

From now on every bit of driving you do at any time to any place will feel a special event :approve:.

An orange one
i dont know how to go about the phase 2 wheels..renault i wouldnt even bother cause i may as well unzip my trousers ready for the price...

320d
Very nice

Looks like the sport badge had been pinched in the past and a new one stuck on in slightly the wrong place, it needs to be about 2 inches to the left

Agree with other peoples comments... get phase 2 lights & silver visions all round

Personally i'd loose the tints rather than do the front to match the back... its not the kind of car you want to hide in!

Megane225FF
yeah the sport badge does look too far right..
glad your getting rid of the lexus lights for phase 2 one's.. it'll look even better then..

An orange one
everyone! literally looks..hehe, some people probs dont have a clue and think ive kitted up a clio, but the attention is surreal! :D and im 20 racing blue.

also..its had silvervisions all round by the previous owner

Vee dub
Looks Great

I really don't like that silver mesh grill at the back though, once the lights are back to normal it will look cool!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Awesome. Hope you enjoy it. Wish I did less miles, as it would defo be my choice of car!!

I would go once way other with tints, i.e tint front, not as dark or remove altogether. personal choice tbh.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
sweet!

enjoy it mate.

i agree with Rich about the tints though. take em off and get some Ph2 bits on.

SLK 350
Indeed something looks wrong from the side view. Can't put my finger on what though?

Was this off eBay by any chance?

Racing Blue 182
ozzyo99 said:
Indeed something looks wrong from the side view. Can't put my finger on what though?

Was this off eBay by any chance?

I know what you mean, the back tire looks like is a drag car.

The front wheel looks possitioned further back than it should be.

Clio 182 LY + Cup packs
The profile of the tyres on the rear wheels just doesnt look right? also the difference in the size of the wheels between the fronts and the backs?

SLK 350
There was a V6 on eBay last week with a very similar selection of photographs which looked equally odd, that V6 was Cat D damaged and went el cheapo. Was just wondering if this was the same car.

Maybe some tyre black would help sort the funny look out, can't imagine they have different profile tyres on F/R?

An orange one
no lol..its not off ebay it was from a dealer, i know what you mean with the tyres though, front is perfect, rears have a 255/45/17 i think which has massive! sidewalls...what size should they be?

An orange one
b****cks! :( fronts are perfect, rears are going to niggle me now! there is loads of tread on em too!

Clio RS 172 Ph2
Echo-ing what the others have said.... get rid of the rear window tints, put on phase 2 lights, clear side repeaters & silvervisions, and put back the original grilles, and it'll look mint.