ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my z4

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL! Highest mileage & lowest price on PH! Good effort!

I'd keep it personally.

Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
if it doesnt sell im not going to break my back selling it BUT saying that i really do want something thats cheaper to insure/ run

i really need to get some decent pics to :s

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
Honestly, that's a terrible ad. 2 similar pics, one on the snow? No rear pics, no interior pics, no bay pics? I know you've mentioned the reason, but why put the ad up? Even if it's pissing down you can get interior/bay pics. Would put me right off.

Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
becaase i need to get it gone within 6 weeks n i can always update the advert. ill try n get some tomrow in my lunch break

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Mini Cooper S
They're better, still not perfect. I don't see the point in shooting arty angles for an advert.

You haven't mentioned anything about service history.

Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
they old pics but the best i could find..

maybe subconciously i dont actually want to sell it... actually thats not subconcious lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One front/side pic, one rear, one interior. Thats all you need to make it better tbh.

I can't say i'd get put off of buying it from the current advert though so its up to you!

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
To be fair, if you want to buy a Z4, you know what they look like. Pictures will never show damage or paint condition, that's why you go and see it. Granted the first lot were average, but if the car is close by and you're genuinely interested, you phone up and arrange a viewing...?

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
As Forearms says. How many cars look mint in pics but are sheds up close.

But you have committed what I consider the ultimate advert sin. Including a 'simple' problem that you can't be arsed to sort.

You're good with cars and you work at Audi. So you must know one of the guys that will look at it for the promise of beer/doughnuts if they fix it or if not, have a go yourself. Get the doorcard off and see what you can see.

Personally, If I saw the advert, I'd be hitting the back button and looking at others. People will buy a BMW because they want the brand. It's not some old heap.

'Alrrriiiiiight darrlin, wanna come for a ride in my sporty new BMW?'
'ZOMG! I'd luv it. It looks well good like. I bet its well fast innit'
'Lemme just get in coz I have to open your door from the inside'
'Actually, I think I left facebook unattended. Maybe another time'

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
Brilliant Dan.

I was introduced to a girl in Alderley Edge a few months back - tall, leggy, blonde. A 6, maybe 7/10. She then uttered the words "Nice to meet you - I'll be back in a moment, just going out in this guy's Porsche because he says it does over 125!!!".

I moved bar.

Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf

But you have committed what I consider the ultimate advert sin. Including a 'simple' problem that you can't be arsed to sort.

You're good with cars and you work at Audi. So you must know one of the guys that will look at it for the promise of beer/doughnuts if they fix it or if not, have a go yourself. Get the doorcard off and see what you can see.

Personally, If I saw the advert, I'd be hitting the back button and looking at others. People will buy a BMW because they want the brand. It's not some old heap.

just being honest, ive taken the door card off and thats how i know what it is but you need super skinny arms to get in there, and i dont have the patience... tbh its not a probelm for me.

its a well priced decent car at the end of the day,
if it sells it sells if it doesnt ill keep her :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Utter genius! Your mind comes up with some strange s**t sometimes Dan!

Brilliant Dan.

I was introduced to a girl in Alderley Edge a few months back - tall, leggy, blonde. A 6, maybe 7/10. She then uttered the words "Nice to meet you - I'll be back in a moment, just going out in this guy's Porsche because he says it does over 125!!!".

I moved bar.
1.4?

Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yey managed to sort the insuurance out at a reasonable price, n having zero interest in in... i might just keep it. i didnt want to n now the insurance is acceptable i guess ill just have to deal with fuel prices.