ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MySql Hosting

Clio SI
hi i am currently with godaddy hosting and i have reached there limit of 50 connections one andfter another within there time period thus it drops the connection for about a minite so i was wondering if anyone new of a mysql hosting company that doesnt have a limit like this and they also have the odbc connecters installed

thanks

dan

Clio SI
im hosting a persoanl portfolio for my art work and another buisness site and the problem is witht he mysql hosting i cant find any companys that will host it independantly they all want me to pay for hosting space as well whihc i dont need

How come you're using 50 connections? I guess that's a concurrent connection limit?
Are they particularly high traffic?

Clio SI
yer thats a concurent connections and no they are not that high traficit more trafic on the actually page hosting not the mysql traffic and yes its when it does more then 50 querries one after another within a certain time

Rav4
might be able to sort you out, just going to build my server and wack it in the data centre at work, will let u know.

Clio SI
thanks mate if u need any help let us know couse i have my own server at home and know how to operate them just obvously dont have enough band width to operate it from home

thanks
dan