ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mysterious badge

I know, I bought it off eBay a while ago. Fitted it to my old Mk1 clio on the plastic strip that connected the rear lights at the bottom of the boot to replace the original badge.

I think the guy advetised it as coming from an Alpine but I'm not convinced.

BMW M135i
Looks like something off a Renault 4 or of that era. Don't think it wouldn't been off an alpine as all the old ones didn't used to have renault on them afaik.

Doubt its worth anything.

looks like the metal the 'oriental' women shape into your name for a brilliant yet cheap xmas or birthday present... 5 pound iirc

i do like

172cup
renault_floride_GTS_emblem_64.jpg

Last edited:
  172cup
^ i have a box containing about 150 american truck badges from my nerdy youth lol... Mack, Kenworth, Peterbilt etc

I was obsessed, and still get wet at the site of an 18 wheeler lol

BTW... what do i get for knowing where your bafge came from? If it wasn't for me you would never ever have known lol

Last edited:
  172cup
yeah they would be... but not a massive amount, so to be honest i wouldn't sell (unless of course it was a stupid offer lol). Always reminds me of my youth and time spent being obsessed with them lol

RenaultSport 172.
yeah im sure i want to make the commitment!

i want ! :)

wanna sell it mate ?

I might sell it, yeah. Had it for a while and really just wanted to know where it came from so thanks for your posts.

Make me an offer?

RenaultSport 172.
havent a clue what it would be worth....:S

Pm what your thinking mate and im sure we could come to some sort of arrangement ;)