ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**n<3rfbest Xmas din dins... Waterside Inn, Leigh, Sunday 12th Decemberz**

What time would suit you best

• Midday

Votes: 31 88.6%
  • 5:30pm

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I'm going to call 3 Mobile and ask to speak to Lynden Brench. ;)

lol

i will do the standard thing on saturday where i have a rant at my boss how im not feeling well then that sets me up for phoning in sick on the sunday

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
right im ringing tony this evening, we are booked in the exact time i'l confirm. there is 30 here and 10 off meganesport. now i imagine one or two wont eat, but everyone that does, i've told him to get the stock and aboit of nice soup and desserts in.

prices again i'll confirm but he'll sort us all out n get us a nice area.

me, sy and a few others will be putrid though so no shouting.

i'm also allowing for noshow (JD) ;) so i'll give him a total of 40 dinners to allow any more that want to eat, see if i can extend the times to to allow lbrench to get there.

cheeky cvnt

<3

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
looking forward to it :D.. still not washing the car tho... unless its nice on sat then i might...

hell who knows might have the golf for the next one :D

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
well it looks like im coming down in the 1.3 cdti corsa ecoflex. cars in the garage getting checked over after some bint ran into the back of me a few weeks back. she had pressed all the bumper in but it popped back out. wanted to get it checked proper though, better safe than sorry and its her insurance paying for it anyway. should get a new bumper out of it cause its cracked now.

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
1. Naith (Does the organiser go on the list?)
2. Moz
3. boffey
4. jamesbryan17
5. johnbryan45
6. Jon.G
7. mat-nos
8. AdamAnderton
9. Chris
10. rhysbartley (norfbest<3)
11. 172Ben - Standard
12. Kris86 likes men
13. jesus (depending if ive got time off work)
14. mrs jesus (as above)
15. ste01 ( if I am back from Bournemouth in time )
16. Mike D
17. Alex
18. Brett
19. The Jesus
20. Carole Anne
21. Jamie with cigar and 'Shire wear
22. Brett, Will be bringing young'un (Niall) with me too.
23. lbrench (looks like im phoning in work sick again)
24. sofaboy
25. Oafcmarky
26. The_Gman
27. AlexH
28: Hutchie
29. Laura
30. Tunst
31. jamie.91 + GF

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Just thought, you'll all spot me a mile off! My hid's are still in my standard headlights :eek: Sod taking my bumper and headlights off to change them in this weather.

I'll be prepared for a ripping ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, there's another table for the outsiders. We'll occasionally look over to throw chips & gravy at 'em.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Car failure is a Norfbest standard.

Just come anyway, mine and Naith's cars have been buggered for ages.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
But at 20mph id have to set off now and pray thers no hills. I want to ne there to represent the norfbest cumbria!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Speaking off, I'll probably be there in my tractor sounding coolant gulping warning light flashing pink wheeled POS :) At this point the S13 might actually be in better condition than the clio ffs

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
i miss my clio. ive had enough of the shitty courtesy car already. turbo is s**t, engine is s**t, limiter is around 4.5/5k, w**k w**k w**k. dont ever buy a 1.3cdti corsa. absolute w**k, the tubro kicks in while coasting round corners in second and drags you through the ice and nearly into other cars...fail car.

much prefer my little 1.Poo clio. hopefully back before sunday or ill be gutted.

Suzuki Ignis
Speaking off, I'll probably be there in my tractor sounding coolant gulping warning light flashing pink wheeled POS :) At this point the S13 might actually be in better condition than the clio ffs

Mines got a leak, parts on order but I might have to repair it in the car park.