ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N/W Xmas Meet, Nandos 13th December.

Which Nandos??

• Chill Factors

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Cheshire Oaks

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Soutport

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  gone jap 370z GT
I'm impressed with your car. I know you got a better enterance than me because that yaris was in my way but you where planted around that roundabout where as I understeered, back end twiched then as I come off it spun to the limiter in 2nd.

Good fun though.

if you get the exit wrong there, you end up talking to the armco lol

Haha, didnt hear the beep just the noise from the stealth ;)

We tried to undertake you earlier on, but the 1.4 focus was just no match as you started to speed up! :clown:

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
Just got in. Looked like some pikey had tried moving house to the middle of the M60. There was crap loads of stuff in the road, three lanes blocked ffs.

Good meet overall though. Quite odd having a doughnut before a meal, but you're all a bit odd up there anyway ;)

alien green rs133
i just got home.

exhaust got pretty hot sat in traffic and it spat flames all the way home :D

upload vid later of final few miles :D

320d
Haha, didnt hear the beep just the noise from the stealth ;)

We tried to undertake you earlier on, but the 1.4 focus was just no match as you started to speed up! :clown:

Is the stealth loud from outside? I've not heard it from outside.

I know I saw you try to undertake, may have been why I went faster. I didn't want to lose steve so I was outside lane hogging :cool: