ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N95 Sat Nav

tom tom free? its not for me, i dont have an n95. my friend at work said he had to pay for the sat nav on the n95 and I said id try and find out if there was a free version he could put on there...

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
You can get TomTom mobile and with a patch from the www use the built in GPS reciever on the N95 to run it.

MINI Cooper S
You can get TomTom mobile and with a patch from the www use the built in GPS reciever on the N95 to run it.

As far as i know you cant use tomtom with n95's internal gps receiver? and there isnt a patch for it? (i maybe wrong though, but i have looked)

I have route 66 installed on my 95... works with the internal gps too... :)

Would rather have tomtom though..

You can download maps from the nokia map downloader program found on the nokia site i think. The map program also has a site but not sure what it is. With this you can transfer a map and use it for free, still you have to pay for voice navigation.

Best bet is look around for torrents of tomtom, easy to install and works.

As above too, Route 66 is a decent choice

clio 172 cup
i jus got a n95, havnt had chance to look at gps yet but i got told that a site called www.mobile9.co.uk mite have free maps on it, its got everything else so maybe worth a look. let me know if this helps????

I have tomtom on my e65, its slow as shite compared to my old mda3. You cant rotate the screen either on the symbian version.