ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N95 wont charge!

anybody know how to get my phone to charge? it doesnt like any chargers, and its on 1 bar battery!

i dont get my upgrade fone till next week.. i dont want to be without a fone for 7 days :(

it was fine earlier, just stopped charging and wont charge again!

is it fuckd?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Based on that description id run away from it.

It may explode.

sorry above reffering to mini usb, yeah am sure, it stoppeed charging this afternoon thru my usb fone charger and then i fort it must be overload with the usb hub so came home and plugged it into fone charger and car charger.. neither charges it up

no it wasnt lol it was this handy kit i got from work, been charging it with that all the timne, just today it went kaput

had the same thing happen to mine, took it in to a phone shop and they did a software update, along with a few other things for £15. think you can do it yourself off the nokia website though.

how does a software update fix your fone not charging? sounds kinda wierd been fine for 13 months..

also anyone know which fones have the same battery as n95?

ill ask around at work and get someone to swap and charge my battery

fuk all that lol

created my own charger here at work!

took battery out of fone and noticed the plus and minus connections and then got multimeter and tested the inner and outter of my usb charger.. got the voltage and thought wikd!

lol got the battery charging on my desk now! out of the fone.. with clips and prongs coming from the charger to my battery connections, taped on..

lol works a treat.. let it charge everydya like this till the weekend then wen i get my free exchange lol and then next week ill get my upgrade!

feel so much better now! i love bodging things! :D

had mine for about that long too then it just stopped holding a charge so bought a new battery still didnt work, so took it in and thats what they said the problem was, now it works fine. even tried charging the both batteries using my n96 and when it back in the 95 it lasted about 2-3 hours.

strnage lol if i move the fone about even with full battery it switches off!

lol ive got elastic band around it to stop it moving lol and hold it still when talking / texting.. itll do for 2 more days