ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N96 Anyone got any info on it?

6/468 17poo
Does anyone no when its actually out, some say october?

got a phone call from orange about upgrading and i said i wanted iphone or n96 he said there not gonna offer either on orange network, theres stuff all over the net saying orange are gonna start doing iphone as they have the rights in france or something, also surly there will do the n96??!lol

Ryan

Cupra
They probably just say they wont do it to get a sale on another one straight away.

It looks like the N96 is going to be worth waiting for though!

6/468 17poo
thats exactly what i thought, he was pretty useless after i told him that i only wanted a 'decent' phone none of these crappy phones floating about!

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Several people at Orange told me they weren't getting the N95 8Gb so I bought a sim free one and moved to T-mobile, selling the N95 I got off them.

A month later Orange started doing the N95 8Gb.

Just a question usually of time. Networks will do a phone if it's popular enough as they lose customers.

Skoda Fabia vRS
Orange are always last to do all the phones, i had to wait an extra month or 2 to get my K850 without moving networks

6/468 17poo
Yeah ive got the standard silver n95 original, dunno if im fed up with nokias and fancy jumping on board with the iphone crew lol

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Orange had the Nokia N82 pretty quick!!

It was only the N95 they were sloooow with getting.