ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Name that backbox!!!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

looks like it could be a magnex to me (very similiar to a peco powermaster but too square to be one of those)

172 sport,

this is more fun than guess the slayer anyway well done ivan you win first prize for the correct answer yes its a remus hope you all like it had quite a few inquires abaat it at donny south so it can,t be too sad and it dont deafen ya on a motorway as some do

Clio v6

Blast! Just when I knew the answer to this one I wasnt online

I knew it was Yogis cause we chatted about it on one of the Clio meets.

Please note, I only saw it when Yogi was stationary.

172 sport,

you lie you know i done ya big time stylee

ok then it was only in a slayer stylee me folowing you he he

172 sport,

elites in rainham essex 01708525577 £130.37 on special at the time give em a bell and see what it is now maybe cheaper even i think they do mail order

Clio v6

Yeah right yogi that first line was a bit of a boo boo .. he he!

I still havent got around to having your twin remus outlets as quads. The Remus is excellent as I said.

172 sport,

i suppose you could get hayward smith to make you some but would look better with the wolves on them shame they don,t do a quad for mine rekon that would look pretty sweet

172 sport,

no chance i have some respect for me car its just a bit quiet until it warms up then its a bit better will improve when i get me stainless middle section made up as thats killing all the noise when there getting a proper flow they are nice and deep not raspy and not too loud just right this is the 3rd one ive bought have one on me pug and one on me cav and they both sound the dogs danglies

"elites in rainham essex 01708525577 £130.37 on special at the time give em a bell and see what it is now maybe cheaper even i think they do mail order"
Just phoned eleite they want £222+ Vat + delivery so £270 just for the back box!

172 sport,

yippee serious result for me then he said it was nearly half price and i will even take me receipt up sos with me so ya dont think im blagging