ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nando's Gunwharf Quay Meet 21/5/10

Cliosport shocker 1: A South Central Meet that Fletcher didn't attend.:eek:

Cliosport Shocker 2: Another South Central Meet that Atouba couldn't make due to sick car.:headno:

Cliosport Shocker 3: The Area Rep forgot the meet was tonight.:rolleyes:

Despite the above setbacks the brave few still managed to fight our way in to the Car Park and had a great meal and meet. Thanks everyone it was great chatting to you all.

Here's some pics what I took.

4627920820_0b7da50397_b.jpg

4627317359_a5367d4016_b.jpg

4627922950_2a6995ed30_b.jpg

4627924102_03f1ce92ef_b.jpg

4627321961_a065c517d0_b.jpg

4627324739_b89fc21a34_b.jpg

4627930064_52bddd2b6e_b.jpg

4627331461_b5a56e4687_b.jpg

4627931068_5a1961cc8a_b.jpg

4627932174_4dfa80bb58_b.jpg

Never above 25mpg
Nice pics Pete! 197s still looking good! I'm hoping to be back in the 172 for the next meet I come to :)

Megane 225 F1
Nice pics dude. I will deffo attend the next meet that isnt on a night i work. That RB makes me want one even more :( Cant find the right one yet :(

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
shame I couldn't be there :( do I spy another black 182 with orange calipers :D or is it just the light.

Nice bright pics

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry I couldn't make it Pete. Working 12 hour days ATM, and I didn't get back home until 8.00pm yesterday! :(

Also the old girl was a Rentech having a 12k service, and new brakes fitted, but balance motorsport failed in sending the new pads in time :(

Nice pics. I was looking forward to a Nandos meal too.

I'll organise a meet soonish, as the area rep seems to have now retired ;)

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Whoever had the pops n bangs remap nearly gave me heart failiure! (sp)

Nice meet chaps, I personally think the sp53 nds 172 was the nicest. Naturally.

Adam :cool:

PH1 V6
great pics guys.... sorry couldnt attend... i litterally have NO money until payday next week lol. If any of you guys are going to the breakfast club meet on 6th i shall see you there!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looked like a good meet guys.... I did plan on coming but got home from work late :(

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Cliosport shocker 1: A South Central Meet that Fletcher didn't attend.:eek:

Cliosport Shocker 2: Another South Central Meet that Atouba couldn't make due to sick car.:headno:

Cliosport Shocker 3: The Area Rep forgot the meet was tonight.:rolleyes:

Despite the above setbacks the brave few still managed to fight our way in to the Car Park and had a great meal and meet. Thanks everyone it was great chatting to you all.

Also got an eye infection! Took 6 or 7 attempts to start after work yeasterday so didn't want to risk getting stuck in Portsmouth. I've booked the car in on Tuesday to get a new tdc loom fitted so won't miss any more meets now (apart from FCS).

S23

The Cleee-O
I was nackered after a day at Thorpe Park. lol. Looked like a good meet though :). Shame I missed it :( Also my Cleee-O isn't looking too good atm. Will be set for FCS though...hopefully :)

Dynamique Flamer
Sorry I couldn't make it Pete. Working 12 hour days ATM, and I didn't get back home until 8.00pm yesterday! :(

Also the old girl was a Rentech having a 12k service, and new brakes fitted, but balance motorsport failed in sending the new pads in time :(

Nice pics. I was looking forward to a Nandos meal too.

I'll organise a meet soonish, as the area rep seems to have now retired ;)

I know I have FAILED lately I have had a lot going on. In my life work etc. I have bought an FCS ticket though (hopefully I'll remember when it is!! :eek:) I have always said if you tell me you want a meet I'll arrange one but the last 'photo' meet was a bit of a disaster :(

Renault Sport Clio 182
^^ yeah but that wasnt your fault, its just that the 'photographer' turned up to a cliosport meet and saw lots of cliosports, and didnt seem to impressed, something along the lines of they all looked disinterestingly similar????