ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Naples by nightfall...

Beetle
Was a bit bored sunday so went a bit of a blast around the countryside and decided to take a few snaps whilst i was there, unfortunately camera was set wrong and these were the only half decent ones that came out:dapprove:

night1.jpg

night3.jpg

night2.jpg

night4.jpg

Plans so far for the coming months are to sort the rear arch out, get an oil cooler sorted out and fitted, possible colour change to current wheels and then eventually some nice anthracite willy wheels:cool:

Beetle
RSi Dave said:
LoL, scott looks great.

Fancy a race up the strip ;)
Yes:evil:
(if i'm allowed, ive not got my full license pink card thing yet but i do have my old provisional card and my test pass certificate so hopefull i'll be able to)

Scott-16v! said:
Yes:evil:
(if i'm allowed, ive not got my full license pink card thing yet but i do have my old provisional card and my test pass certificate so hopefull i'll be able to)

They dont check your license, you just need to put down your license number. I only took my card last year... nothing else.

Ive got a small suprise anywho :D :rasp:

clio 182 black /gold
Looks real nice does that. But what are you doing near the woods in the evening and i won,t accept taking photos lol

Beetle
^lol, i wasn't researching dogging spots if thats what you mean;)

Freebone, your too far away dammit:rasp: Plus ive seen a pic of an anthracite willy wheel and it looks sh*thot:cool:

hmm Dave what are you planning
eusa_think.gif
?? stripping it out?:evil:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Scott-16v! said:
^lol, i wasn't researching dogging spots if thats what you mean;)

Freebone, your too far away dammit:rasp: Plus ive seen a pic of an anthracite willy wheel and it looks sh*thot:cool:

hmm Dave what are you planning
eusa_think.gif
?? stripping it out?:evil:

i knew they would look good...thats what i have been planning from the start...will get them at some point..the turbines may be up for sale later this year.....who know's..am not that far away..lol