ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Naples red valvers

How many of them is there? Any one know how many they made or what models they did this colour on? Just interested as you dont see that many of them, any ideas?

Cheers

Jase

silver valver/hybrid

my ex girlgriend has a naples red rt, think it was an optional extra when it was new.

i could see that being right as you dont see many about, quite a few blue and white kicking around. Only ever seen one in silver though!

oddly, ive only ever seen one white valver

see a fair few "plain red" (sorry, but i think it looks awful) but naples has got to be the best colour

Naples 16v

Ive got a Naples Red, would love to know for definate the quantities of all colours released in the UK and total Valvers, surely someone on here works for renault and could find out!

iv got a naples red RT, i never see any others around up here (liverpool) are they rare.. i think i mite get black rims it looks mean!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Andyvalver on 17 January 2005

Anyone. lol. I keep bringing this thread back from the 2nd page
Cool!

Sure someone out there must know, if i offered some silly prize im sure it would be answered in seconds!

Jeremy Townsend may be able to find out for ya,
also id agree that that colur is rare, my mates just sold one in that colour, i think that you colud only get it on m & n reg cars, although i could be wrong.

naples are nice yea not many around how many silver are around as i just bought 1 not sure how many there are though, :)

Less silver than naples i would imagine, only ever seen one silver in the notts area was mint too! Still the question remains unanswered.

Question: How many Naples valvers were produced over 95/96?

Answers on a postcard please....

Think naples, silver and white are all quite rare valver colours, I see a few black ones and a lot of Blue ones around sussex.

Quote: Originally posted by Justy on 17 January 2005

Think naples, silver and white are all quite rare valver colours, I see a few black ones and a lot of Blue ones around sussex.
Ur right there Justy theres 4 blue valver within a mile of my house, all in v good nick though! U sorted that back box yet?

Naples 16v

COME ON PLEAASSEE, we all need putting out of our misery, how many Naples were made? Mine is a 94 M, late one tho. Shall we all meet up somewhere? how freaky would that look

Clio Phase II 16V

Quote: Originally posted by domn8 on 17 January 2005

COME ON PLEAASSEE, we all need putting out of our misery, how many Naples were made? Mine is a 94 M, late one tho. Shall we all meet up somewhere? how freaky would that look
That would be a good laugh

i wanted a napples one cant hardle get em i got a normal red one gona get it sprayed might have itd done in napples i usede 2 have a black one that was rare on black one i saw around derbys

megane coupe F7R

Yeh, a meet would be funny. How many Naples valvers are there again? There is 2 or 3 around Derby that ive seen

190 BHP Willy 2

People say there sought after in naples red but ive had silly offers like 2k etc. I sold a rusty blue 16v with 118k and no history for £1750.

I ideally want a 172. Been offered £2800 by a mechanic at Renault who usually services it. If I can get him up to £3000 he can have it.

I dont think its overpriced when you look what good exmples go for. Especially with low mileage and FRSH.