ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Naples red valvers

Quote: Originally posted by Andyvalver on 18 January 2005

Yeh, a meet would be funny. How many Naples valvers are there again? There is 2 or 3 around Derby that ive seen
Are u local to Derby Andy? Im only down the road Burton!!!!

megane coupe F7R

Yeh mate. I live about 1/2 a mile from the a50. Basically its straight down there to burton. 10mins or so

How spooky, mint valvers so close! U will have to pm me if your going to santa pod/donny or any of the doos this summer and we could travel down maybe. Let people think there seeing double lol

Naples 16v

Just a post to keep this tread on the first page....gonna add a photo of mine to the growing Naples gallery:)

Naples 16v

what is it going to take to find out? thought this site would have someone within its ranks whod know

^^^ i thought that domn8 but the question still remains unanswered, a packet of jammy dodgers for the first one to answer!

green is by far the rarest colour, ive seen one, and tha was on ebay, never seen one in real life, blue is easily the most common, all the others seem about as rare as eachother to me..

A SHED!

I dunno how to put pics up, its low, got 17" on it etc. you know I dont think anyone knows how many were made?!

megane coupe F7R

Looks nice mate. Has yours had a respray or somethin? It always looks really clean and a dark naples in your photos.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

I havent but its in need of a respray due to stone chips. I think it may have had something done to it in the past as the finish is amazing on it.

Naples 16v

Hey Jase16v, thanks for putting my pic on, as you probably guessed I was having a bit of trouble with that uploader thingy!

What do you all think of my Valver? totally standard except for only having one alloy trim left, they fly well those things!

Looks nice matey, im trying hard to keep mine standard looking too other than the wheels and hight it is at the mo, thinking of colour coding when the weather gets a bit warmer.

GTiR 394bhp

Ive got a 95 M reg Naples valver.It will be for sale soon(63,000miles FSH,Derbyshire) as I get my other car back next week and I want a turbo diesel for my runabout.

Naples 16v

Hey Red Valver your cars lookin very tidy, sorry mate Ive been really bad at repling to your questions about the door cards and parcel shelf-pmd you