ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Naples red valvers

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

should post mine up but to be honest the way it looks at the moment Id rather not!

Naples 16v

To all you Naples boys- as with our question regarding the number of naples produced I still havent had any confirmation of the correct rpm in 5th @ 60mph, Im gettin 3400? need to worry?

well it got it further up the first page didnt it!;) but seriously this is an ongoing query I would like to put out of my paranoid valver owners mind.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

Think the idea of a meet up for all of us was a great one. Be good to have one at the end of summer. Naples looks best in sunlight! If we all meet at some where of interest say a castle or something and hire a photographer. I think a naples photo shoot would be good!

megane coupe F7R

Quote: Originally posted by domn8 on 25 January 2005

To all you Naples boys- as with our question regarding the number of naples produced I still havent had any confirmation of the correct rpm in 5th @ 60mph, Im gettin 3400? need to worry?

well it got it further up the first page didnt it!;) but seriously this is an ongoing query I would like to put out of my paranoid valver owners mind.

I think i get 3500 rpm at 70 mph. I know i get 4000rpm at 80mph. Its early and iv been on nights so i will post my 60 rpm later today. NAPLES VALVERS RULE. LOL

Naples 16v

Cheers Andyvalver, what do you think could be the cause of this? Ive been told it could have the wrong gearbox but would any other fit a valver, I cant imagine they would. Still getting 36-39 mpg tho, cruising.

PAGE ONE AGAIN!!!

megane coupe F7R

Possibly a different gearbox. Ive heard that the phase 1 had a slightly different box but im not sure. Renault 19 gear box is the same but they dont fit cuz of different mountings i think. Im not a 100% sure though.

Naples 16v

Yeah I have to agree, dont see what theyre on about the wheels looking dated. Bit depressed at the mo, thinking about the gearbox thing. Will it be such a bad thing to leave it as it is until i can afford to get it looked at?

KEEP THIS ON PAGE ONE!! LOL

2004 Racing Blue 182
  2004 Racing Blue 182

yeah my bonnet has a dent next to the badge, its about the size of a small fist, dunno how it got there, it was there when i bought it!

the bonnet reall needs sorting though, stonechips a plenty!!!

gonna wash/polish it this weekend hopefully, should be nice

-->NV

yep me got some stone chips too, going to wait for some warmer weather and use some of my artistik skill with a cocktail stick!

Clio Phase II 16V

I know the feeling my valver will be getting some body work attention this year as the bonnet has taken a beating lately

Quote: Originally posted by Red Valver on 28 January 2005

I know the feeling my valver will be getting some body work attention this year as the bonnet has taken a beating lately

Tell me about it, cracked both fogs and one headlight in just over three months! Stone chips galore...

2004 Racing Blue 182

i reckon they may be rarer that the willy!!!!

flame suit equipped, that was a bold statement for first thing monday morning!!!!!!!

-->NV

megane coupe F7R

If we can find out how many Valvers were made or sold during 95/96 then we can get a rough idea. Most of them will be blue.

:devilish:NAPLES ARE THE BEST:devilish:

2004 Racing Blue 182

We need to have a naples meet. maybe we should go all out and have it in france maybe even in Naples itself!!! lol

-->NV

Just letting you all know I have napples red valver too ! I also spotted one british racing green one about 3 months ago in cirencester area !

Hey i am new here n have a mint condition red 16v clio shell, however it has this stunnin rare oil effect paint job all over the engine bay and front end of the car as of recently - i think a rebuild is in order.I havent seen many with that paint job as of yet.

any ways hey everybody.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Just to let people know if they fancy a Naples valver after this thread mines up for sale!