ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Naples red valvers

No colour coding as yet still not quite deceided, going to do the strip infront of the rad and the boot spoiler but cant make my mind up on the rest?

Currently on 92k and still pulling like a train!

As soon as i can get hold of some phase 2 alloys their gonna go on the car!

But i have a magnex full system but duno if i should get it fited or set the car to standard and keep the induction kit?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

Quote: Originally posted by NaplesValver on 09 February 2005

jase, have you had yours colourcoded???

whats everyones naples valver mileage then???

-->NV
I think i win the milage game at 137,579 miles. Still going strong too.

Quote: Originally posted by Dan16v on 09 February 2005

As soon as i can get hold of some phase 2 alloys their gonna go on the car!

But i have a magnex full system but duno if i should get it fited or set the car to standard and keep the induction kit?

which i k have you got dan?

2004 Racing Blue 182

im on 96k and other than a squeeky sunroof, a small amout of slack on the fan belt, she is still kickin ass!!!

ive got some ph2 wheels on mine mate, what u got, fancy a swap?

-->NV

:( i wish i had a naples valver, BLOOMIN INSURANCE arrrrgggggghhhh

well all i can do is a naples red RT, sorry.

Anyone know how much the Valver spoiler is and where i can get one from, because im trying 2 make a valver rep (i know i will have 2 do things like get the arches done, worth it tho!!).

thanks, matt

Quote: Originally posted by Mk1_MATT on 09 February 2005

:( i wish i had a naples valver, BLOOMIN INSURANCE arrrrgggggghhhh

well all i can do is a naples red RT, sorry.

Anyone know how much the Valver spoiler is and where i can get one from, because im trying 2 make a valver rep (i know i will have 2 do things like get the arches done, worth it tho!!).

thanks, matt

pm matbrown

As far as valver parts go i think hes ya man as hes breaking 3 at the mo.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

96k more rattles that me nans teeth! fast as f**k though! and IM KEEPING IT! WOOOO!

Naples 16v

mine is quite low- 73,000

Clutch cable snapped today, luckily I was just reversing into my drive. Got the old one out what a b*tch, putting the new one in tomorrow- please dont rain!!

Oh and putting in either k&n induction kit with big feeds or k&n replacement element, got both see, cant decide which one coz Im loath to remove the oe filter box.... what do you lot think?

P1........lol

2004 Racing Blue 182

domn8 - depends on whether or not u are bothered in a bit of power loss and an increase in raw noise, ive just put a hillpower IK on mine and it roars like a gudun, i had a K&N on my old black valver and it sounded awesome, it had full magnex on that too, she was a beast, but not as quick as the naples!!!

-->NV

2004 Racing Blue 182

i cant see the fasination for the standard valver alloys both ph1/2, i think they are ugly, i hate my wheels on mine, i think it ruins the look of the car, i dont even like the standard alloys on the 172/182, i like the 172 cup alloys though, they look very nice on a valver, dan_mk1 has em on his, mmmmm, would look better if it was naples though;) lol!!!

-->NV

Clio Phase II 16V

mine is on 92 and still going strong, however she will be given a new lick on paint this year.

probelms i currently have are fan belt and suspension on rear needs replacing, other than that it still goes very well

megane coupe F7R

Quote: Originally posted by Waitey on 09 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by NaplesValver on 09 February 2005

jase, have you had yours colourcoded???

whats everyones naples valver mileage then???

-->NV
I think i win the milage game at 137,579 miles. Still going strong too.

You lose. lol. Mines on 138,367 with fsh. Dan mk1 dont count cuz its not Naples. lol. Still pulls to 130mph no probs.:)

2004 Racing Blue 182

Its such a nice day, i think ill give the old girl a wash and maybe even polish her when i finish work!

-->NV

Quote: Originally posted by NaplesValver on 10 February 2005

Its such a nice day, i think ill give the old girl a wash and maybe even polish her when i finish work!

-->NV

Ive got the day off tmrw so its going to be a day dedicated to the clio

1, fit new fogs

2, fit new heatshield

3, respray calipers front and back silver

4 bloody good wash and polish weather and light permiting....

About time she got some attention instead of just thrashing!

2004 Racing Blue 182

yeah mine too mate, as soon as i can get my old weekly paying job back im gonna get her a nice big service, a new bonnet, and probably a full respray, oh and some RSi side skirts. then its new fancy brakes all round and maybe, just maybe an upgrade to leather!

-->NV

megane coupe F7R

Mines havin a full engine flush and a service in the next 2 weeks(pay day).

How much is a new heat shield for where the manifold is? Might get one of them too. Getting new disks and new engine mount cuz mines shagged. keeps jumping out of second gear when i ease of the throttle.

Quote: Originally posted by Jase16v on 10 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by NaplesValver on 10 February 2005

-->NV

Ive got the day off tmrw so its going to be a day dedicated to the clio

1, fit new fogs

2, fit new heatshield

3, respray calipers front and back silver

4 bloody good wash and polish weather and light permiting....

About time she got some attention instead of just thrashing!

Actually managed to get all of these done!

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1108374335__silver.jpg

Quote: Originally posted by NaplesValver on 14 February 2005

doesnt look like u got her washed her to me mate, there is mud splattered all up the side!!!!

-->NV

No she did get a wash but then took her out for a play around the lanes! Never stays clean long. U going to the brum meet on the 27th?

2004 Racing Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by Jase16v on 14 February 2005

doesnt look like u got her washed her to me mate, there is mud splattered all up the side!!!!

-->NV

No she did get a wash but then took her out for a play around the lanes! Never stays clean long. U going to the brum meet on the 27th?
cant mate, im in london all weekend, shame too, i would have liked to have met up with fellow naples 16v owners!!!

-->NV

Quote: Originally posted by Jase16v on 14 February 2005

-->NV

cant mate, im in london all weekend, shame too, i would have liked to have met up with fellow naples 16v owners!!!

-->NV

No probs, its v early in the season, French car show?

2004 Racing Blue 182

whens the french car show mate and where??

may go to this one, but i need a bonnet before i do anything!!!

-->NV

A SHED!

anyone got any photoshop pics or real ones of a carbon bonnet on a naples valver? just wondering if it would look ok?