ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Naples Valver In Preston Town Centre

2004 Racing Blue 182

that was meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i would have been comin out of the st georges centre and drivin down the main road.

ive been spotted finally!!!!!

thing is, its not going anywhere at the moment, f**kin alarm wont let me in the damn thing!

-->NV

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Yeah was coming out of the car park, then down through the middle of town....looking very standard and original.....:cool:

2004 Racing Blue 182

yep, other than hillpower IK and magnex BB its bob on standido mate.

where u in the willy?

-->NV

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

No on foot mate, on my lunch just having a wander.....where having another Jap meet @ the pub again on Monday if your interested.

2004 Racing Blue 182

ill be workin mate, and the car is not goin anywhere till i sort the feckin alarm out!

have u got the keys to the alarm switches for the willy?

-->NV

2004 Racing Blue 182

think they would fit mine?

i cant get my car started, the immobiliser has kicked in and my key aint workin! cant turn it off!!!

-->NV

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Doubt it mate, wouldnt be very good if it did....lol....why wont the key work is it rusted stuck or something???

Mine wont start unless the alarm is switched on anyway so it might not solve the problem turning it off.

2004 Racing Blue 182

dunno, i locked it with the button on the key (original renault alarm!) then i tried unlockin it to get my phone out the car and nothin happened, its like the keys arent communicatin with the car!!!

i cant start it cause the alarm and immobiliser are activated, dunno what to do!

-->NV

2004 Racing Blue 182

battery is fine, everything else in the car works, key batteries are brand new, that was the first thing i did, both my normal key and the spare have new bats in and neither work!

->NV

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

My alarm works off a different fob mate, the Williams came with a seperate Cobra alarm which isnt activated with the ignition key, that just unlocks and locks the doors as far as Im aware....unless I have 2 alarms and 3 immobilisers....:confused:

Speak to dannyt he may know better as he has a N plate Valver.

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Dont know mate, have u not got a manuel for it???

So u dont have the small key to switch it off under the bonnet???

2004 Racing Blue 182

no and renault reckon i need a whole new system at £250!!!

just tried pullin all the fuses and they are all fine, still cant get it to disengage the alarm and the immobiliser!!!

-->NV

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Bummer mate, your stuck without that key....but like I said on mine if a switch it off it will only stop the siren it still wont start.

Dont need to go to Reno, any alarm place will rip that one out and put u a new one in but u will be looking at around the price really for a CAT 1

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

How long did you have the batteries out of the key fob before you put the new ones in? I know on the Puntos is what something really daft, like 15 seconds or so was your limit or else the key and the car could fail to communicate with each other afterwards.

D.

2004 Racing Blue 182

i changed them right over, i only changed that batteries after it wouldnt open my doors!

i had a toad cat1 put in my old valver fully fitted for £200 and it was mint, theyu dont do it anymore though!

-->NV