ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nattys Blue or P21s

VRS
as above! putting my serious performance order in this week, was going to go for nattys blue to finish off with but after reading lots about p21s should i be getting that instead?

cheers

andy

106 GTi
If I was just going to pick one, P21s for me, looks great on all colours and easy on and off. Has a great depth and look.

Nattys Blue does look slightly wetter on darker colours but is not as easy on or off.

Titanium 182 full fa
I would use p21s but bought from a harley davidson dealership as they do the same but re-named s100, haggle for discount.

Clio 172mk2
where do u buy Nattys Blue from, and whats ppls views on whats best on black cars, want it proper deep shiney

106 GTi
http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/ sell it with CS Discount.

On Black most waxes look great over a proper prep. This is what matters not just the final coat of wax. Think of the wax as the final ingredient, the icing on the cake, you need to get the base sorted first.

My fave wax on Black however is Pinnacle Souveran.