ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Naughty Siri!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
A lesson to the mother of the child, don't let him touch what he can't afford :cool:

Listerine & Poledo
She sounds like a barrel of laughs.

Pretty sure the kid will have been using worse language before he left primary school

Exactly, if it was in Coventry it sounds like the assessment of the locals was bang on the money. What a soul destroying shithole that place is.

M135i
I'm surprised she also didn't pull out the ADHD card for her son too. Council estate dwellers love to do that, even when ADHD would not make any difference at all.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
I'm blatently now going to go into every store with a working iPhone 4 and say: "siri, call me....."

Ideas on a postcard please...

That's the response screen I get when Siri hasn't understood something I've said. So basically, they're lying and the kid has said that to the phone...

You can even see the creases in the kids shirts. Clearly bought them brand new shirts so they look smart for the photo. Probably still got the tags on so she can take them back after. CouncilEstate.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Love the way they are sending it back to apple.

If someone picked up a market pen in the store and wrote "f*** off t***" on the floor would they send the pen back to the manufacturer too?