ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE Tan Hill Meet 20th March

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Tan Hill Inn

1st Meeting Location will be at Durham Services be there for 10:45
2nd Meeting Location for the Southern lot will be Scotch Corner be there for 11:15

Once we got everyone at the 1st meet head over to Scotch Corner where we can have more time to have abit of crack n that, once we got bored then we can shoot off on the drive over.

This is the planned route I had in mind to Tan Hill: click here for Route

Once we arrived we can can a nice hot meal and a drink take the odd pictures on route and also at Tan Hill itself and then head back home on a different route.

Also Tan Hill is the Britain's Highest Inn

Here is a link with some pictures of the meet back in 2009:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...-meet-to-Tan-Hill-31.01.09&highlight=tan+hill

Information on Tan Hill:

Tan Hill http://www.tanhillinn.co.uk/

Tan Hill, Reeth, Richmond, Swaledale, North Yorkshire Dales, DL11 6ED
Telephone (01833) 628 246 Fax (01833) 628 002
Email: enquiries@tanhillinn.co.uk

Get your names down:

1.Geddes

172 cup
There's a group heading there already bud, planned from the saxp site. Good mix of cars/people to already down as attendees :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
There's a group heading there already bud, planned from the saxp site. Good mix of cars/people to already down as attendees :)

the one in question is Hartside that your on about. This meet is for Tan Hill it's a totaly different place

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Weird the other thread Leeroy said something about tan hill. I might come then if it's somewhere nea

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The Easter one that Leeroy organised is defo Hartside, this one is Tan Hill

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
let me know by PM or post up if your still up for it. I'm up for it if there's still a few going. Take a few pics up there and it's a nice drive up, some decent roads up there.

Very disapointed with Nando's, good on you lot who turned up. I bet Nando's wern't happy as there was up to 20 people was suppose to turn up.

It dosn't help at all on my side or James's on orgainsing things if people dont turn up if they got their names down, make us feel stupid on the people turned up.

RB 200
Haha table for 4 yep! Well if your taking your lass, mine will tag along and atleast it's 6 haha...there wasn't
Many of us last time and I know more people will be heading to heart side, it'll still be good if a few people head up

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Might have to cancel this meet as there's very little to no interest in it. Me and James have been talking about this past week. We might and try and organise something else.

Myself and James were so looking forward to this as it was a very good meet the last time we had it.