ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need a new xbox game

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
If you like a game where it takes ages to build up your character and explore the world etc then Fable the lost chapters would be my recommendation

FPS wise you have Battlefield 2, Conflict Global Storm, Doom 3, James Bond from russia with love etc.

Racing you have Crash tag team racing, Forza etc.

Kids games like Shrek Super Slam are always good for a laugh..

Loadsa games comming out just now for the xbox..

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Took me about 15 hours.. and its one of those game you dont really complete as you can keep on playing.. buying houses, renting them out.. marrying women in each town and shagging them etc.. read some reviews before you rent it though..

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i'm playing xmen legend 2 at the moment, great fun with all the usual characters and loads more...platform style adventure, my fav racing game on there was middnight club 3...really good. Got farenheit but haven't played it yet.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
fable is good...but i stopped playing it to play the nija one...jade gardeon or something which is v good 2....