ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Advice On How To Have My Alloys Sprayed

RB 182 + Cup pack
Hiya im pretty new to this forum and would like some advice on how to have my alloys sprayed, im thinking along the lines of black and green but dont no what pattern/style ect to have

i did see some 182 alloys where they was all black and one pink spoke but im not sure if that would work on mine as there is 2 different types of spokes

if anyone has any ideas or maybe pictures would be much Appreciated

here are my wheels as they stand now

14450_208415267677_793237677_4155606_7629513_n.jpg

and this is my car at the moment ( this is why i would like there to be some green on them )

19358_340500587677_793237677_4946657_5881543_n.jpg

172 Monaco
Sell them get some Turins or 172/182 wheels then do them black with the Ren Badge Green, possibly a green lip on them as well, but sell the wolfrace s**t.

172 Monaco
Also sell the moreletters and get some 172/182 lights get rid of thoes things they look shocking.. with the money you can get some coilovers and deck it.

RB 182 + Cup pack
i dident do this to the car btw i bought it like this

but you not thanks for the lovely comment!

First things first, remove those lights, then grill, then the excuse for a CAF, then the M3 mirrors, then start worrying refurbing alloys.

Ph 1 172
it might not be so bad if it wasnt green on the grill..... i think the dashes of colour look good but its just got to be hightlights not massive blocks of it

RB 182 + Cup pack
okz thanks have been looking at other lights anyway, wanna do something to the car seen as its all been done by someone else

Monaco 53/468
standard headlights, black grille, remove that CAF and stick a set of fogs in the bumper, leave the badge green, get some Turini's and paint them satin black with green diamonds, lower it, do the dash strips green, black bullets with green lettering, green rear badges inc diamond

just some idea's for you....

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Green on black goes quite well imo, just not the way it's been done here. Subtle things like diamonds always look good, but personally i'd change the grill. Good excuse to get a sport one ;)