ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEED BIG HELP

Imobiliser light ins't going out try your other key.
Otherwise it looks like he decoder rings gone or the wiring common issue realy.

The imobiliser light the red one in the center of the dash it should go out when you turn the key.

Deja vu 182
Try disconnecting battery for 5 mins and try again if you ve tried both keys

Last edited:
  you may know it, clio?
lights on dash stay on, its makes a funny noise and wont start and gives up

i done it a few times and it got worse and worse...i've stopped after like 4?

well spotted edde, if the other key doesnt work, check the connections on the back of the starter motor, they may of got water in and corroded

you may know it, clio?
wouldnt know how to do that :S

have to wait for my bro to look at it tomorrow i guess.

was hopping it was battery and nothing bad :(

Your key has a little chip inside it that will disable the imobiliser. The imobiliser prevents the car from starting. If the imobiliser is not being turned off the car will not start. So this may be the reason your car is not starting as the key might be playing up. It has nothing to do with your centeral locking.

V

v11ous

mate it sounds like the crank shaft or the eye it happend on my old 1.2 clio

TeZ

Non RS : (
^^ lol just about to say had same thing hope its better fella. (mine was also just a battery)

Dynamique+ 1.4
was it the earth lead on the battery, my mates car used to do that (306) basically the car would cut out, and all the lights n stuff wouldnt work.