ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help identifying a part

Fuzzybubble

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Hi everybody,

Newbie poster here. Thanks in advance for any help. I've recently had my 172 Cup gearbox rebuilt by the the amazing @NorthloopCup but it's been a few months since I took it all apart. I've attached an image of a brace of some description and was wondering if anyone knew where it might be from!

Thanks again for any help.

Cheers,
Sam

Attachments

• 513B6837-56D2-4C53-9F0B-D788CA3C2BB8.jpeg
    513B6837-56D2-4C53-9F0B-D788CA3C2BB8.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 53

Fuzzybubble

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Haha brilliant 😊

I have a much more challenging one for you now. I have this bolt left over from the gearbox refit. It looks similar to the one that holds the power steering pipe to the gearbox but is shorter. Can't for the life of me work out where it should go!

Once again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Sam

Attachments

• E41DFA53-CDBF-4C17-80F3-E1CD88089C90.jpeg
    E41DFA53-CDBF-4C17-80F3-E1CD88089C90.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 51

Fuzzybubble

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Not sure if it helps but I've measured the bolt and it's an M10 25mm. Looks chunky and important 🤷🏼‍♂️

Fuzzybubble

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Turned out to be a bracket bolt for the back of the gearbox. I don't exactly know where from because it was sorted by a local garage but at least it's sorted :)