ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help, MOT.

M2 / Golf GTI
Ok,

I dropped my car into MOT this morn was called up about 45 mins later to say exhaust blowing. I said ok, and they said they would have it welded and get it redone and sorted for me so I said no probs.

7 hours later I get a call saying they're welder wasn't available and that they will try to fix it another way but if not I will have to have it done tomorrow.

Anyway 30 mins later I get a call saying that it hasn't worked so I will have to have it done tomo.

Go down to pick my car up turn it on only to find my engine light is now on and wasn't before.

Not really sure what to do i'm pretty pissed off to be honest. I havn't paid them yet and have my car back, tempted not to go back if i'm honest.

What do you think?

M2 / Golf GTI
Oh btw, I have a full stainless exhaust I was told its blowing at the join to the backbox because apparently one pipe is a bit bigger than the one it connects to or some crap.