ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help please :)

Pedal power
im lookingat getting a 172 or 182 with hopefully both cup packs :p andf i was wondering as i am 19 is there anychance or getting a insurance quote for less that £2000 a year?
thanks guys!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I had 2 years no claims at 19 looked every where. I got a 182ff. insurance was £2069 with a excess of £800 and a mileage limit of 8000 per year! This was January 2011 do I would of thought it would b more now!

Pedal power
awwwwh this is gay! i want one soo bad i have the money but cant be paying over £2000 just on insuance :( i hate people who are 18 and crash into tree's!

Renault Clio RS182
Depends on your own personnal circumstances; postcode, driving record etc...get some quotes, parents as named drivers usually helps too

PB Clio 172
awwwwh this is gay! i want one soo bad i have the money but cant be paying over £2000 just on insuance :( i hate people who are 18 and crash into tree's!

they are the reason all of us pay so much on our 1*2's :dapprove:

Greenlight told me they wouldnt insure me as a 1*2 claims too much on their insurance.

Try sky they helped me.

Pedal power
yeaah im with direct line now on my mums insurance on a C2 no claims or speed offenses but im gonna try and get insured on a 1*2 as a named driver :p

MR2 Mk1.5
yeaah im with direct line now on my mums insurance on a C2 no claims or speed offenses but im gonna try and get insured on a 1*2 as a named driver :p
internet-memes-pengga-please.gif

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
they are the reason all of us pay so much on our 1*2's :dapprove:

Greenlight told me they wouldnt insure me as a 1*2 claims too much on their insurance.

Try sky they helped me.

sky won't touch liverpool or manchester postcodes with a bargepole. a lot don't.

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Good luck is all I can say is, good luck. I'd settle for a 1.4 or something at your age. If I had a 1*2 when I was 19, I would most likely have killed myself!

Pedal power
oh guess my dream will have to be set back a couple of years now :( is there any decent cars you have a chance of getting insured on at 19?