ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help!

172 mk2 ph2
i really need some help lol my blowers have stopped working there not doing nothing on no speeds at all :( what could be the problem and how do i fix it? need to fix asap as its freezing in my car and my windows steam up like a b**ch lol

thanx

the resistor is normally attached directly to the blower- you can access it by removing the scuttle panel... try running the blower directly from the battery or another power source to check that hasn't blown... check the wires connecting to the resistor haven't burnt out...check the fuse?... if the matrixs blocked it should still blow cold so its not likely to be that

172 mk2 ph2
hmmmmmmmm what is this part then? lol as this is all i can find really and a friend said this needs replacing

sophiesdad

ClioSport Club Member
  anything i get
thats the resistor pack / rheostat , and thats probably whats wrong , but check the motor blower as well , the above part is £87 ish +vat .

172 mk2 ph2
on the pack where can i find the part number? as there is 2 one on the white label which is F664411D/F and one on the part itself which is PA66-GF30

thanx