ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Question Answered Very Quickly.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Depends on mileage, condition cost of removal/fitting - many factors. If its off a crashed Trophy - walk away

Cooksport Fleet
40k mileage, not off a crashed one, good condition. Changing to coilovers because its turning into a track car.

Cooksport Fleet
well the thing is, its my mate who getting coilovers, he isnt a part of cliosport.net but i can have the lot for 250quid what u think?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
;) now now Slammed172 ;)

Shweppy makes a valid point. 40k + they're going to be like 3 years old too. £250 is cheap but just bear in mind the rebuild and age.

182 Cup
If you were a real mate you'd tell your friend to speak to Mark Fish before he bins the Trophy dampers. They're good and they can be re-valved and shod with higher rate springs for the track.

Cooksport Fleet
ok may do, he had his mind set on some gaz stuff from ktr that stuff which costs about 1k but i will get him to give mark a call.

He offered me 100 quid to stick his recaros for sale on here!! Couldnt do that to him lol, they may be up for sale soon so keep an eye out if anyones interested

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
ok may do, he had his mind set on some gaz stuff from ktr that stuff which costs about 1k but i will get him to give mark a call.

He offered me 100 quid to stick his recaros for sale on here!! Couldnt do that to him lol, they may be up for sale soon so keep an eye out if anyones interested

:eek: I'm seriously interested in some trophy seats :cool: