ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need some Cliosport feedback re ViP Lounge

Hi there

Need some feedback on this:-

I am looking at hiring the groundfloor welcome centre at Rockingham and set it up as a ViP Lounge Upgrade.

I have some support from various companies who will give goodies, it has panoramic views of the grandstand straight, will do some extra bits and pieces like extra giveaways and probably a few Flux and fast car promo girls, some snacks and beveridges.

Upgrade price would be a very cheap nominal fee of £7.50. This won't cover my costs but thought it may be a good optional extra.

This is a real pukka set up, real Vip settings and adds another dimension to the event. This lounge is for the top brass at the touring cars etc.

Image ;- http://www.squaremeal.co.uk/events/view/2204/Rockingham_Motor_Racing_Circuit

Would be set up as we wish.

Couple of years back we were really let down by a cater in ViP at Brunts (as some will remember) so we'd do more on offering a great facility with some great extras but no big buffet as do do that right it would be something like £25 a head.

i.e. this was very popular in the past, would you pay the extra?

Cheers
Mark

Last edited:
  A4 Avant
I'd pay extra,as I did for 2006. But you must make sure that the catering is up to scratch and that there is food available throughout lunchtime. Get it wrong this time and I'm sure there shall be a fair few that won't be returning.

Can you get a better view of the track from the Lounge area? I'd pay £7.50 for that alone probably!

It's panoramic views of the track. Don't forget we are using the main track in front of the grandstand anyway (we used infield track last year).

We are not selling this on food this time as per my post. If we did realistically it would need to be ramped up to £25+ Same facility at BTCC puts £100 on your entry pass.

FCS 2003,4,5 had great ViP and in 2006 we were stitched up by a poor cater who used asda value and was a disgrace. We ended up in a legal fight with them as everyone knew at the time.

This would be stuff like great views, of course indoors, babes, £25 off insurance vouchers (great if you use Flux) over any other discount you get, some snacks like crisps and drinks, seating, freebies and samples.

Appreciate the feedback.

80MPG BEEZA
ive already bought tickets and track time :(

seems people outside just keep letting the show down wether it be food or mid time entertainment. you should just let me sort it out

£20 worth of maccy d's each would surely fill people's stomachs! lol

ive done my version of midtime entertainment