ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need some help!!

hello!!

i need some of you lovely people to help me chose wat alloy wheels i should get for my pretty lil clio! hehe

any comments greatly appreciated

thanks xx

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v

depends what look youre going for...

post a photo of the car, and give us a rough idea of what you like, lol.

cant go wrong with a set of OZ super leggeras

(y)

i dont kno wat im looking for hehe i just want some to make my car look even prettier . i like the oz titans but i dont kno if theyd look good??

(y)

Gnargh! My eyes! lol ;)

We need pictures I think - or a good description of what it looks like! i.e. colour, bodykit, lowered, window tints, photo of you over the bonnet... ;)

lol :p

i cant get 17s or 18s they are too big i think lol it wont let me upload a pic sorry boys!! and as for the comment of a pic of me over the bonnet.....cheeky!!lol

*halo shines*

;)

lol

If you have a 1.4 RT though you will struggle to get anything bigger than 15s on there without archwork being done. Powelly on here has stuck to 15s for that reason! I think Ive only once seen a non-16valve or williams (i.e. without the wide rear arches) running 17s and the tyres were a wafer thin distance away from the arch lip!