ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need your opinions on speakers

Ok all... Im about to order my front components... I was going to go for MB Quart DSD213s ..... but I could get a set of Phase linear PC130.20 ... Which would you guys go for? Ill be powering them directly from my sony head unit at the mo..... no amp

I like the idea of the quarts because of the tweeter level settings... Ive had speakers that are too bright in the past and I found it annoying.

Im assuming you have seen our specials page this month with the DSD213s on there for £77. Out of the 2 you metioned I would also go for the MB Quarts.

Russ

The special page is on a post on the forum called "May Bargain Basement Deals"

There is a page on the site in the Special Offers section in the Online Catalog but it hasnt been updated yet this month.

Also a slight re-design of the site will be taking place shortly to dedicate the front page to the months special offers and updated prices are going on the site with nearly everything on there being reduced in price....Including our massive price savings on the JL W7 and amplifier ranges.

The new prices are valid from now for Cliosport members so if anyone needs a price on anything then we should be able to give very competitive quote on all items.

Russ

Ok Thanks... looks like Ill go for the MB Quarts then...

Evil Ice I saw your post for the May prices... Ill put a purchase in soon.. !